This project is read-only.

Install under current MVC version?

Jul 31, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Has anyone been able to get this app working in VS 2008 using the most recent MVC version?

I keep on getting the error that home.mvc cannot be found.

Aug 15, 2009 at 3:14 PM

I have the issue with home.mvc solved. The next issue I encounter is the logon procedure.

I think I have to do something in WCF to get this working, but I do not know what.

Any help would be appreciated.

J

Nov 26, 2009 at 3:57 PM
JayBee wrote:

I have the issue with home.mvc solved. The next issue I encounter is the logon procedure.

I think I have to do something in WCF to get this working, but I do not know what.

J

Hello JayBee,

I met the same problem about the "home.mvc". Could you tell me methods you did?

Dec 14, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Sorry,

It took so long to get to that point.

When I did not get passed that one, I decided not to use it.

I threw away everything (incl. my source corrections etc).

Best regards,

Jan Hussaarts

Van: fzgta [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Verzonden: zaterdag 28 november 2009 19:16
Aan: jan.hussaarts@h-itc.nl
Onderwerp: Re: Install under current MVC version? [gotwellhrms:64123]

JayBee wrote:

J

Hello JayBee,

I met the same problem about the "home.mvc". Could you tell me methods you did?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (gotwellhrms@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email gotwellhrms@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com